The aim of the Water4All Partnership is at enabling water security for all in the long term through boosting systemic transformations and changes across the entire research – water innovation pipeline, fostering the matchmaking between problem owners and solution providers.
- Provision of knowledge, methodologies and tools for supporting water management and planning whilst enhancing the inclusion of citizens in decision-making processes, their empowerment, capacity-building, accountability and transparency.
- Conservation, restoration, regeneration and best use of the natural functions of groundwater, surface water and dependent or associated ecosystems.
- Demonstration, from pilot- to full-scale, and implementation of technical and non-technical solutions.
- Support to European and international action plans and regulatory frameworks having an influence on water resources.
- Support to efficient collaboration in RDI activities.
- Enabling open access to water knowledge and web services.